Friday, December 26, 2008

How many blogs does one girl need?

If I look at my dashboard there are a handful of blogs I have the opportunity to post on. Lately I have been ignoring the posting and thanks to an unwanted reader my "personal" blog had to be locked down. I am going to make an effort to keep that one updated with all the little details but this one can be read by any freak out there.

Not sure why but I do attract strange people. I wonder what signal I send out. Maybe I am really the crazy one! Eh, most likely a mixture of the two.

We are in the last few days of 2008 and I wonder where the 90's and 00's went. I have been in PA for almost 6 years now and still miss my life in Florida. I am not a fan of cold weather, when I moved from Maine I swore I would never go North again. Right now the one thing that makes me smile is my little girl. She is what makes this cold and miserable weather worth it.

My first post on the new blog and I am talking about the weather. Either I am getting old or really have nothing important to write. Once again, a combination of the two is reality.

Yesterday I read a real book for the first time in years - Nights in Rodanthe. I have to admit it was decent. Now I want to see the movie... wanna join me? This has made me realize that I miss reading, it was something I used to do regularly. In Florida I was finish a new book every week and up here I watch entirely too much TV.

Well, it is time to play around with the design!! Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment