Friday, January 30, 2009

Recent Happenings

I was able to assist with a Social Media Workshop today. I think it went pretty well. Right now I am exhausted... it was a tough week at work and things at home suck right now. Completely love my little girl but hating the husband. Wish I could write more tonight but the anger and disappointment is getting the best of me.

Oh, I have my level 2 ultrasound on Monday. Should be able to find out the sex of the little parasite that is kicking my insides right now. I still think it is another girl. Did ask Q to go to the appointment with me but now I don't want him there. I think I will just pick Cait up at school and bring her with me. She is all I really need.

I weighed myself this morning and so far I have gained 4 lbs. I don't want to gain 50lbs like I did with Cait but I am sure that the swelling will start pretty soon. I've been really sick for the past week and today was my first day feeling semi better. Still have sinus pressure but I can deal with that!

Time for me to try to sleep - insomnia has been kicking my ass lately. Issues falling asleep and then waking up in the middle of the night for hours at a time. Wish I could get over it.

2 comments:

  1. I missed you today.
    I used this Aveda Blue Oil stuff for sinus pressure and pain. It wasn't a medical breakthrough, but it helped.

    ReplyDelete